Friday, January 20, 2012

Greetings!

I am so excited for this new blog! I had (well I guess still have), one on Weebly but the format just doesn't fit all my needs. Thus I decided to split that monstrosity of a blog into 2 more manageable ones: one about my personal life (the ups & the downs and the day to day), and one to be a creative outlet for anything and everything that pops into my head. Hopefully from the title of this blog, you can figure out which one it is. I'm sure you are a smart person!

The title of my blog is pretty self explanatory, but I'm going to quickly touch on the meaning behind it for me anyway.

                    "Inspiration"- the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially creative, the art of drawing in, an inspiring agent or influence.

                     "Outlet"- a place or opening through which something is let out, a means of release or satisfaction for an emotion or impulse, a medium or expression or publication, a receptacle for the plug of an electrical device.

Wow! The definitions really say it all, don't they? Okay, maybe the last outlet definition is a little off the wall (haha, get it?), but since this blog will probably involve a lot of DIY house projects and inspiration,  an electrical outlet is appropriate and mildly amusing (to me at least!) But in all seriousness, I hope that I am inspired by this blog to do more and be more and accomplish more. I hope that this medium draws in an audience. Although even if I am the only one to ever read this, I hope it becomes a true outlet for me and gives me a sense of satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment